Baseball games are official for wagering purposes according to the
- Moneylines After 5 innings (4.5 if the home team is winning)
- Totals/Runlines After 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is winning)
- If a game is called or suspended, the winner shall be determined
by the score after the last full inning (unless the home team
scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning,
in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time
the game is called.) Monies will be refunded if the home team
ties the game and then it is suspended. Events will not carry
over to the following day (unless otherwise specified). Bodog
Sportsbook, Casino and Poker does not recognize suspended games,
protests, overturned decisions, etc. for wagering purposes, and
all wagers must go the day written, otherwise said wagers will
be deemed "No Action", with all monies being refunded
- If a baseball game goes 9 innings or more and is NOT completed
(suspended, rain, darkness, etc.) wagers on the runline and total
still have action.
- Parlays involving a "No Action" Runline or Total
and Teasers involving a "No Action" Total will be reduced/pushed
appropriately. See the "Parlays" and "Teasers"
section in the "Bet Types" portion of the Help section
if further clarification is needed.
- IMPORTANT: It is the responsibility of the bettor to independently
verify the starting pitchers for each game they place a wager
These are the baseball sport events that BoDog offers to loyal game enthusiasts - you can check up the live lines for any sport event just by clicking it from the left drop down menu or below.
on baseball games now!